Whenever I think of my companions during different phases of my life I have found that music is most consistent in all of them. I suppose that it is the same for all the music lovers in the world. When it has this much significance in someone’s life then it becomes important to choose very wisely what one really needs to ensure the quality of what they are hearing.
Music devices like earphones and speakers should be chosen according to your taste in music because sometimes these devices are engineered to focus on a particular genre of music. If we talk about only speakers, some of them focus on majorly on vocals and instrumental separation, some are for party enthusiast with enhanced bass, some are balanced in every aspect.
A user should know what they are looking for otherwise they will get disappointed by their choice. At buy-best.in, we are going to talk about the best Bluetooth speakers in Amazon in India. We will come with a series of blogs focusing on the best speakers in India based on budget.
In India budget is a big issue, people here need value for their money even if it is Rs.500 or Rs.5000. Today we will talk about the best Bluetooth speakers in India under Rs.1000. This list of best Bluetooth speakers under Rs.1000 includes Bluetooth speakers with different features like Bluetooth version, AUX option, Battery backup, and many more.
One thing you have to keep in mind that at this price you won’t get a Bluetooth speaker with very high-quality audio output. You have to miss out on something, sometimes you have to compromise with battery backup, sometimes on audio quality. But it’s not that bad the speakers on this list are still best in class and will give you a nice music experience. These Bluetooth speakers have high ratings from the customers, so you don’t have to wander within the website looking for what really people are saying about the product. Trust Buy-best.in, we ensure you of high-quality products. Let’s jump to the list:
Last year I got introduced to a 10.or brand by Amazon and although its products are less they are best in class. If we talk about the Bluetooth Speakers then it has 2 speakers, one of which is on this list. The 10.or Rave 3w speaker is perfect in its price range. If you are looking for a loud sound with good quality bass under Rs. 1000 then don’t wait and buy this speaker ASAP. If I have to compare it with JBL Go which is almost twice expensive, then I would choose 10.or for its bass, JBL although it has a much more clear sound its bass is nothing compared to 10.or.
This speaker has 3W output with a speaker and a passive Radiator for strong bass. It has a water resistance rating of IPX5 which is enough to save the speaker from some water splashes. Its unibody design gives a premium feel with integrated buttons and built-in Mic to take calls although the call quality is not very good. The most important and highlighted feature of this speaker is its battery which can give you a backup of more than 10 hours with 60-70% sound, which is very impressive. Let’s quickly go through the best features of 10.or Rave speaker:
- A massive battery of 2200mAh for continuous music for up to 10 hours.
- Produce a loud 3W sound, with passive radiators for enhanced bass.
- Bluetooth Version 5.0 for quick pairing and better range and battery life.
- Splash-proof with an IPX5 rating.
- 5mm AUX-IN audio port to connect the speaker from Non-Bluetooth devices.
- In-built mic for phone calls.
- Latest Bluetooth version
- Excellent playback time.
- Mids and lows are good.
- Rubberized Body.
- Power Saving automatic turn off after 10 min of inactivity.
- A little bit distorted sound at high volume.
- In-Call quality is just OK.
It has 4.3 ratings out of 5.
When it comes to music-related products then Boat is brand which is continuously releasing quality products with the latest features for their customers and that too in a budget. One of them is the Boat Stone 200 Bluetooth speaker. This speaker is the loudest and the strongest one among other products in its range.
If you want a rigid speaker to accompany you in your sturdy adventure sports, then Boat Stone 200 is the best. It is the best seller product in the Bluetooth speakers section in Amazon with more than 30,000 reviews and a rating of 4.5/5. Although it is priced a bit higher than Rs. 1000 but during sales, it comes under Rs. 1000 twice a month at least. With this much praise from the customers, you can blindly opt for this awesome speaker. Let’s explore its features:
- A 3W sound output with strong bass.
- IPX6 water and splash resistance rating i.e. can use it outdoors, even during light rainfall.
- Shock Proof body, so no need to worry much about its safety.
- Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity.
- Aux Input to connect it with Non-Bluetooth devices.
- Massive battery with playback capacity of more than 10 hours with 60-70% volume.
- In-built Mic for taking phone calls.
- Mids and Treble are good, with robust bass.
- Very sturdy and robust speaker.
- Loud sound output with good battery.
- Again the built-In Mic is not good.
- A bit of sound distraction at highs.
It has 4.5 ratings out of 5
Infinity Fuze Pint is the cutest, tiny pocket-sized speaker with amazing sound output compared to its size. At first glance, you won’t ever expect how much sound this tiny giant can produce, but it will surprise you with its sound quality and even with its base output. It offers you two modes, normal and dual equalizer. The dual equalizer mode will give you the punchy and enhanced bass experience.
It also supports Google assistant/Siri so you can control the music just by giving voice commands to your google assistant. It has a rating of 4.5/5 from more than 3000 buyers which is quite impressive. Let’s go through its features:
- 5W sound output with enhanced bass and clear vocals.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- Dual Equalizer mode.
- Battery backup of 5 hours in 50% sound output.
- Rubberized material at the bottom for a better grip.
- In-Built Mic for taking calls.
- Voice Assistant Integration for Google assistant/Siri connectivity.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Bass mode with a press of a button.
- Clear sound quality.
- No IPX rating for water resistance.
- No AUX Input.
We all are familiar with the revolutionary brand Xiaomi for its high quality budgeted smartphones but it is also very innovative in the field of other gadgets and accessories. MI speaker is one of such product by Xiaomi, which offers clear and crisp high-quality sound at a low price. It is low on the bass side but it is a matter of preference. If you love speakers with clear vocals and instrument separation and if you can compromise with the bass then you should choose this speaker.
The bass is quite impressive quality but not very strong so obviously listening to rock music won’t provide a nice experience with these speakers but for other genres like classical, pop, etc., it is the best pick. Let’s go through some of its features:
- 2W speaker output with decent bass.
- Good battery backup of 6 hours in 70% volume.of playback.
- Compact in size so easy to carry.
- Bluetooth Version 4.2, which can connect devices up to 10m distance.
- Plastic body with a rubberized base for a proper grip.
- In-built Mic for taking phone calls.
- Distortion-free sound even at high volume.
- High-quality vocals and instrument separation.
- Good battery life
- Good sound quality even at high volume.
- No water resistant IPX rating
- 2W sound is quite low, only suitable for personal use.
- No AUX port
I got to know about Mivi when Bhuvan Bam promoted this and now I know why. All the products of Mivi are very good in quality if not the best. If we talk about Mivi Roam then it is the most powerful 5W speaker with the correct combination of vocals, instrument separation, and bass. You can enjoy any kind of music on this speaker. Its tagline says ‘Tiny Size Mighty Sound’, which is absolutely right. It has a rating of 4.5/5 from more than 5500 buyers.
It comes with IPX 67 Water-resistant rating for use outdoors. You can pair two Mivi Roam speakers together to produce stereo sound. If we talk about price then although it is expensive than Rs. 1000 but during sales, you can buy it under Rs. 1000. Let’s go through some of its features:
- Powerful 5W speaker with solid Bass for optimum sound.
- Touch adaptive controls.
- It is splash resistant with IPX 67 rating.
- Pair two speakers for the stereo effect.
- Bluetooth Version 5.0 for fast and energy-efficient pairing.
- 5 hrs. Battery life with 70% volume.
- Splash resistant: Dust and splash resistant (IP67) design for a worry-free playtime.
- Play it on and on: Lithium-polymer battery lets you enjoy up to six hours of playtime (at 70% Volume)
- In-built Mic for taking phone calls.
- AUX-IN port for connecting with Non-Bluetooth speakers.
- High-quality loud sound with enhanced bass.
- Splash resistant making it suitable for outdoor use.
- Automatic shut down after 20 min of inactivity.
- Battery backup is just decent.
That is the list guys, these all speakers are unique in their own sense and one can choose from these according to their taste. We know that there are more speakers which are good other than these but those are identical to the ones present in the list. Also, all these speakers are highly rated and popular which enhances the trust factor. If I talk about my personal preference, being a bass lover, I will go for Mivi Roam and in a tighter budget, there is nothing compared to 10.or Rave. Its personal preference, so all the best for your shopping and do tell us in comments what do you think is the best speaker of all these or what will you prefer. Thank You!